Quantitative Aptitude Practice Questions is Based on Time and Work. Numerical Ability Section has given heebie-jeebies to the aspirants when they appear for a banking examination. As the level of every other section is only getting complex and convoluted, there is no doubt that this section, too, makes your blood run cold. The questions asked in this section are calculative and very time-consuming. But once dealt with proper strategy, speed, and accuracy, this section can get you the maximum marks in the examination. Following is the Numerical Ability quiz to help you practice with the best of latest pattern questions.
1. A is twice efficient as B. A and B together do the same work in as much time as C and D can do together. If the ratio of the number of alone working days of C to D is 2:3 and if B worked 16 days more than C then no of days which A worked alone? A. 18 Days B. 20 Days C. 30 Days D. 36 Days E. Cannot be determined
2. A can do a piece of work in 40 days B can do the same piece of work in 60 days. A and B started the work together in the first 15 days A worked with 50% of his efficiency, in the next 15days B worked with 50% of his efficiency. Now in how many days does the remaining work will be completed if both of them work with their full efficiencies? A. 1 Day B. 1.5 Days C. 2 Days D. 2.5 Days E. None
3. A can do a piece of work in 30 days, B can do in 45 days and C can do same work alone in 60 days. If on the first day A worked alone and on the second day A and B worked together and on the third day A and C worked together. If they repeat the cycle as follows then in how many days total work can be completed? A. 21 Days B. 21 7/8 Days C. 21 5/6 Days D. 21 4/9 Days E. None
4. Ramu completes 30% of work in 7.5 days. Raju is 50% as efficient as Ramu, Venu is 50% as efficient as Raju. Now Raju and Venu joined with Ramu for the rest of the work then in how many days will take to complete the work?
A. 9 Days B. 10 Days C. 12 Days D. 15 Days E. None of these
5. A can do a piece of work in 21days. B is 50% more efficient than A. C is twice efficient than B. A started the work alone and worked for some days and left the work then B and C joined together and completed the work in 2 days. Then how many days does A worked alone?
A. 7 Days B. 12 Days C. 14 Days D. 21 Days E. None
6. A can do a piece of work in 60days working 14 hours. B has the same efficiency as of A. A and B started working together. A works 5,6,7 and 8 hours respectively on first four days and repeats the cycle again. Then B has to work how many hours daily if they together completed the work in 80 days?
A. 1 Hour B. 2 Hours C. 3 Hours D. 4 Hours E. None of these
7. Sruthi, Swetha and Swati together can cut 216 Apples of the same size in 3 hours. Number of Apples cut by Sruthi in 9 hours is same as the number of Apples cut by Swati in 7 hours. In one hour, Swati can cut as many Apples more than Swetha as Swetha can cut more than Sruthi.Then the number of Apples cut by Swetha in one hour?
A. 21 B. 24 C. 27 D. 29 E. None
8. A can type 100 letters in 5 minutes. B and C typing together can type 50 letters in 2 minutes. If all of them working together then can type 90 letters in how many minutes?
A. 2 minutes B. 4 minutes C. 5 minutes D. 10 minutes E. None
9. If A and B work together can complete a work in 8/5 days. A started the work alone and completed. 50% of the work and left the work then B started the work alone and finished the rest of work. They took total 5 days to complete the work. Then in how many days B can complete the work if A is more efficient than A?
A. 1 Day B. 2 Days C. 3 Days D. 4 Days E. None
10. A piece of work is to be completed in 100days, 11 Men are employed to do the work it is found that after 50 days only 1/3 rd work is completed. Now additionally how many more Men are to be employed to work to finish the work in time?
A. 5 B. 6 C. 7 D. 11 E. None
Comment down your answers...